1999 GMC Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Is it a bad thing i want to build an RCLB pre runner after reading your two threads? lol I know where there is a couple C1500 RCLBs sitting...plus there is a company up here in canada i can get a 6/4 lift kit from for under $600.....

a pre runner set up for 600?

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well since is the simple DD, not very often it gets an update, but FINALLY got around to installing the shackles I have had for about a year and a half.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sits about an inch lower, which is what I was wanting.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Truck looks good. Can't believe I've never seen it before.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well after driving the crap out of the prerunner for 2 days last weekend, I went and did a trail run that was supposed to be almost 120 miles. Well after getting a late start we cut it a little short and was about 75 miles.... so here are a few pics of the truck.

One of the stops at an old mine...

before the run started....

And at an abandoned prison...

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well after the Cal City trip last weekend, I almost lost the tonneau (sp?) cover due to some wind (yes I had it locked), I immediately pulled the cover off to get the bracket fixed that had been broken for well over a year. Ran the bracket down to CastleFab that welded it back together and threw a gusset on it to prevent it happening again. Bought some new shocks/struts for the cover as well since the old ones wouldn't stay up when it was cold out. And I always wanted to just never got around to it, I finally painted the under side of the cover black, I wasn't liking the look of the off white color of fiberglass anymore.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing major, scored a Vertex at the offroad swapmeet...now just need a GPS and can get an all in one mount made.