1999 C3500 CC DRW Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a decent underhood storage box today an picked up my visors, headliner an overhead console from the upholstery shop. I should have got a picture before i put the headliner up on that truck lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might have some time next week to get this thing dropped so I'm going to start prepping some parts.

More expensive spindles come painted or powder coated but hey, rustoleum works great too :lol:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the lowering won't be happening yet but I'm going to get a few small things done anyhow first up the diesel bumper, fogs, tow hooks an the required valance...

I want to do lower bumper fogs eventually too but this gets some parts off my shelves so I don't have to move them lol.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Want a workout for your shoulders an neck? Put sound deadner on your roof :doh2:

Then I got the new headliner an visors in, an upgraded to a suburban dome light an console.

Now to clean the an install the rest of the trim an put the seats back. I scrubbed an cleaned the floor up real good while it's all out as well. It'll do until I sound deaden the floor an put in carpet.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost forgot, got the radio in too! I need to get a camera still but I didn't order enough sound deadner so while I was waiting I tossed it in as well.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All back together an cleaned up finally. Had to replace all the door switches an track down a broken wire but I got all the dome lights working too.