1999 C3500 CC DRW Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I
Do you have the correct bumper? That's all I'm missing to install my lights.
Went back an looked but I guess I never posted it in here. I picked this up off the same friend Igot the dash from back in May I think.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did you use to clean those lights???? I hit mine with a 3M Headlight Resto kit but they didn't come out that great.
It was a 3M kit also but the ultra one. It says 40 mins but between the fogs an the lights on the buick I spent 2 hrs on them all.

3M Ultra Headlight Restoration Kit, Easy Heavy-Duty Restoration, 39195, 1 Kit, Drill Required, Gray https://a.co/d/7i7KmJX

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanna drop $130 real quick on something way over priced? Buy 5 of these :doh2:

This better fix my roof leaks :mad:
You must be registered for see images attach
It'll fix your issue, I had the same issue and the factory ones have the flange that go through the roof instead of just flat, letting water around

I had to pay $160-180 for 5 of those and the lens

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had to replace all of mine a couple years ago, I got lucky and a member sent a link to a parts wholesaler and the price wasn't terribly expensive for lenses and gaskets; of course that was 3 years ago now so it's probably changed.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many years ago when I put them on my Z71, I got everything from GM, lenses and gaskets for like $78 shipped iirc.

It'll fix your issue, I had the same issue and the factory ones have the flange that go through the roof instead of just flat, letting water around

I had to pay $160-180 for 5 of those and the lens
I sure hope so. I siliconed the heck outta them a few weeks back an it slowed it down but didn't eliminate it.