1998 K2500 Single Cab Short Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Im trying yall, I really am. I am trying to get someone with a decent digital camera to come to the sand pit and do a photo shoot on it this weekend. I'll see what i can do, I know several of yall are looking forward to seeing everything.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Bought me some new 17" wheels off a 2008 2500hd. I also found out that my passenger side door jamb switch is bad and it runs down the battery if you don't push the dome override button. I never noticed it before but last night about every 10 minutes, the interior light would come on for a little while and go back off. Hope to have my mud tires on the 17s sometime this weekend. She is about ready to put on the road.

I have the same problem with the dome light

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Im trying yall, I really am. I am trying to get someone with a decent digital camera to come to the sand pit and do a photo shoot on it this weekend. I'll see what i can do, I know several of yall are looking forward to seeing everything.

This is why i seriously wish we all lived close lol i have multiple cameras we could use

98_k1500

Reaction score
Yea, it would be nice. I wanna go hit some trails with some of you guys, I have over 10 friends with gmt400s and probably 15 more with other 4x4s. We get together pretty regular and ride the trails, Its usually at night tho and nobody thinks to bring a camera. If we had a shutter bug with us, we would probably have some insane wheeling pics tho lol. I don't even have a smart phone, so i can't even take pics and post them that way.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yea, it would be nice. I wanna go hit some trails with some of you guys, I have over 10 friends with gmt400s and probably 15 more with other 4x4s. We get together pretty regular and ride the trails, Its usually at night tho and nobody thinks to bring a camera. If we had a shutter bug with us, we would probably have some insane wheeling pics tho lol. I don't even have a smart phone, so i can't even take pics and post them that way.

See and i have tons of friend dying to go wheeling and theres no where to go here whatsoever oh and im definately the camera guy lol

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Could be worse. Have tons of places to go wheeling and not one. NOT ONE friend with a 4x4.

Sent while drivi-

98_k1500

Reaction score
There is a block of land about 4 miles from my shop that is all muddy logging roads. It used to be hunting club land but they lost their lease and now the gates just stay open on it. It has roughly 50 miles of trails. We have 2 local sand pits, one of my buddies owns a big field in a bottom that just stays soggy, and we tear up any new logging road that pops up before people put gates up on them. That being said, we do what we can to respect the landowner and their wishes. We are not a bunch thats gonna throw out a bunch of beer cans and trash the place or anything. Also, I'm not going to open any gate i don't have permission to.