1998 K2500 Single Cab Short Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's not a bad idea lol makes it simple.. I need to start doing that usually when I buy something I try I get the longest warranty

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
if your a regular at a parts store eventually they let you look up your own , give you a discount account, and never give you a hassle if something goes bad. i do it all the time, our group of friends have our own oriellys and advnaced account where we get parts at cost, look up everything ourselves and when were done go in back and find it. weve been asked if we work there on many occasions which on those fridays we get really bored we just end up helping out for the hell of it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
if your a regular at a parts store eventually they let you look up your own , give you a discount account, and never give you a hassle if something goes bad. i do it all the time, our group of friends have our own oriellys and advnaced account where we get parts at cost, look up everything ourselves and when were done go in back and find it. weve been asked if we work there on many occasions which on those fridays we get really bored we just end up helping out for the hell of it.

Haha thats awesome

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score

Not quite that far for me.

But I'm a regular, I'm polite and they know me so I get deep discounts. Near or at cost.

It helps that they have been known to call me when they can't figure out what a jobber shop is asking for and I can tell them over the phone....:rofl:

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Not quite that far for me.

But I'm a regular, I'm polite and they know me so I get deep discounts. Near or at cost.

It helps that they have been known to call me when they can't figure out what a jobber shop is asking for and I can tell them over the phone....:rofl:

same here, we usually get calls from all the oriellys guys if they cant figure it out, or get asked if were doing anything and can lend them a hand on some of the trickier stuff.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Well, i pulled the ski boat to the lake over the weekend with the truck. Its a 17 foot glastron jet drive w/ a vortec 350 in it. Handled it as good as my 1/2 ton did with a 4 wheeler in the bed. Brakes are SO much better and there is no rear sag.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Played a little over the weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach

Success!! Like a boss.

#freighttrainmode