1998 K2500 Single Cab Short Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
It has 34 inch mud dawgs on it right now, and plenty of clerance for a little more meat on her. Should have trimmed the fenders and bought some 37's but a 35 is the biggest tire federal makes, and i really like them. :banghead:

98_k1500

Reaction score
I gotta get my left front cv axle replaced before i get my tires tho, when you make the front end pull, it sounds like a dryer full of gravel. Thats the ONLY part i did not replace when i rebuilt the front end in this thing. I replaced the right one because the boots were tore all to pieces on it. Should have just changed them both. Friday is also my girlfriends birthday, so i know she is gonna wanna be able to get it out and play in it a little with some new shoes on her.

98_k1500

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Brand new 35" federals. These should help out offroad :hmm:

98_k1500

Reaction score
Thanks, They pull like no other off road. Performance is comparable to my buddy's boggers, but they ride decent on road. They are very quiet right now, but i know when they get to about half tread, they will have quite a roar to them going down the highway.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
New meats look great! How much tread life you expecting out of them?

Sent while drivi-

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man, didn't even know about this thread ... turned out great. I like the 8 lug on a short bed!! Looks great! New tires look sweet too!