1998 K2500 Single Cab Short Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Thanks everybody, I have heard alot of mixed reviews of the tread life on these tires. I really don't have any expectations for life on them, I'll run them til they are bald and decide if i want to go back with a set of them after that.

98_k1500

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I realized i never posted up my reverse lights. These came off my other truck.
I got tired of not being able to see behind me cuz of my tinted windows.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Damn those tires look great. I'm doing the same with my led lights on the front of my truck after I get my better set mounted up front.

98_k1500

Reaction score
Well, kind of. You can still read it from straight behind. I never been stopped for it.

98_k1500

Reaction score
Suddenly had some pretty harsh driveline vibrations and a dull humming noise yesterday. Upon crawling under the truck, the U joints were about to fall out of the rear driveshaft. Stuck some new ones in there and she is good as new. :driver:

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Suddenly had some pretty harsh driveline vibrations and a dull humming noise yesterday. Upon crawling under the truck, the U joints were about to fall out of the rear driveshaft. Stuck some new ones in there and she is good as new. :driver:

Last time I had to do a u joint job I had to wait three days till somebody with some since worked at the parts store... Around here the dumber you are the quicker you get hired at a local parts store

98_k1500

Reaction score
I hate parts people, the only exception being the guys at the local NAPA. They got their stuff together. I went into oreilly's and told them i needed a pair of 231 U joints. When the guy asked what they were going in, i said it don't matter, just go grab me 2 U joints off the shelf that say 231 on the box. He looked kinda pissed, walked to the back, and came back with what i needed. I always do some research on what i need first and just bring them a part number. That way if its wrong, its my fault, not some kid behind the computer without a clue.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I hate parts people, the only exception being the guys at the local NAPA. They got their stuff together. I went into oreilly's and told them i needed a pair of 231 U joints. When the guy asked what they were going in, i said it don't matter, just go grab me 2 U joints off the shelf that say 231 on the box. He looked kinda pissed, walked to the back, and came back with what i needed. I always do some research on what i need first and just bring them a part number. That way if its wrong, its my fault, not some kid behind the computer without a clue.

Lol i do the same thing i wont tell them what its for most the time