1998 k1500 z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we already had frost and are supposed to get snow this weekend/early next week. I guess I should figure a way to test my block heater.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We were supposed to get snow last weekend but things turned around and its going to be in the 20's up until sunday.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow this thread is old. Anyways since the last time i posted in here I have debadged, removed running boards, removed bed rails, put seat covers on, 10" sub under the rear seat, replaced intake gaskets, mangaflow dual exhaust. Probably more im forgetting.

Anyways the truck is at 109,*** KM right now. In my garage i have a set of 285/75/16 Toyo MTs, colormatched fender flares and 16" American racing baja wheels all to go on when im done school in a few weeks.

Heres a couple pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new wheels and tires on. had to crank the torison bars to fit them and the truck rides pretty bad, the front is super stiff when it hits a bump. fender heights are 38.5" front and back