1998 GMC RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your right its an outlander 650XT. Just ordered a 1.5" lift for it. Thinking about a rad re-locater/snorkel kit for it also.

Not sure what I was thinking first, guess I just didnt see the racks, still very nice ATV. I like the newer can-ams but not the prices! The local dealer had one of the 800X Mud Racers in the showroom, just down right mean it was.

Canada RCSB Mike

OBS is what I like!!
Reaction score
Just some pics, stopped rainin g for a half hour so i figured I get some shots!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry, my camara phone is the *****.

Anyone use the realift TB relocaters? Looking at getting a set, but hard to find anyone with em.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NICE!!! Same exact plans for my truck, hell theyre even the same colors.

Canada RCSB Mike

OBS is what I like!!
Reaction score
Hey gents, thanks for looking!!!!
Its been a labour of blood, and empty wallets. I took this project on just over a year ago, to prove to myself that I could do and prove the wife how much money I could save!!!!
never really saved much, as i got into it more I would buy something else.
The wife is happy now that it is finally in the road. SO AM I!!!
any way enjoy the pics.

Gonna drive it for awhile until I can get some more overtime to finish what I want.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that looks pretty good rollin on stockers, wheels that is. I like it. Makes me reconsider getting new wheels for my truck.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
HOLY SHEET.......I think building a nuclear powered space rocket would be easier than that. Worthwile results but crikey, thats a lot of prepwork.

I've used this stuff, too. The cost & effort to put it on, is offset by the resuts & the protection it provides. What's wierd is that POR stands for, Paint Over Rust!