1998 Chevrolet K3500 CCLB "Zeus"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Received my Z56 Police cluster today, it's been bothering me for the last week not having a matching trans temp gauge to the instrument cluster.

You must be registered for see images attach

AutoMeter has a GM factory match trans temp gauge. I had one, but swapped it for a Z series. Not having a blue backlight bothered me more than the gauge not matching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
So. . . why the 130mph speedo?

Just to be different, not going to see many trucks with it installed. I was also thinking of switching my interior lightning from blue in the cluster to white. An Escalade cluster wont allow for that.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Managed to get my 3" body lift installed! Just have to wrap things up tomorrow morning. Plenty of Christmas stuff to do tonight.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Finally got it backed up on a level surface, truck looks pretty good.

Now to wait for my new GMC grille, light bar, front calipers & pads, radiator hoses and oil cooler lines to come in and I can put it back together!

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
What tire size are you going with?

After reading all 70+ pages of the body lift thread we have... i've decided to go with 315/75/16's. The truck still hasn't been cranked to level in the front yet. I figure i'll drive it for a month or two until i'm ready to cough up the $1,000 for a new set of tires.

I was broken between a 305/70/16 or 315/75/16, but the 315's won for sure.