1997 Z71 on 28's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

menaice

Reaction score
This is my 1997 z71 on 28 inch rockstarr rims with 325/35/28 lexani tires. Has a 3 inch supension lift with a 3 inch body lift, New transmission, campaign gold custom paint. Ordering a brake up grade kit from summit tomorrow and new drums for the rear with stainless steel brake lines, also some new flow master super 10's and a new set of Anzo halo projector clear chrome headlights.

You must be registered for see images

Upgrades to come in the near future:
Replacing all the steering components and ball joints
Full tear out of the interior, and lining the entire inside in dyno mat with new carpet, new leather sets, repaint all the inside plastics with new headliner and custom steering wheel wrap.
LQ9 6.0 Swap with SS cam

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
ew... do you plan to replace the wheels?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Very nice truck, I'm not personally a fan of the rims, but if everyone had the same tastes the world would be a boring place.

menaice

Reaction score
Thanks, i am not 100 percent sold on the rims, they look good on the truck i like the fact they match the paint, but i am thinking of selling them off and getting a set of 24 x 14 american force rims.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Not my thing, but someone spent some time on it. Did you do all the work or did you buy it that way? Before and after pics?

menaice

Reaction score
I got it like this, the guy dropped 18 grand into the truck, and had to sell it, so i stole the truck. Most of the mods are less then a year old. Like i said previous got a brake upgrade kit coming and new flowmasters, going to redo the front steering and replace the ball joints. Redo the entire interior on it. I MAY sell off them rims and put a set of 24 x 14 american force rims on there. Not sure thou. I get alot of compliments on the truck around town.

O also, going to install a set of stainless steel side steps and bed rails.