1997 Z71 on 28's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome!

I like the color a lot. Rims? Meh. Wouldn't put them on my truck personally but your truck can pull them off since its so clean. I give you credit for joining a site that primarily consists of lifted or lowered trucks. I can say yours is unique to the forum!

If anything bothers me on the truck its the all chrome grill and yellowed corner lights lol. Got any pictures of the interior?

menaice

Reaction score
HA! Yea buddy them headlights SUCK, i got some Anzo halo projectors on the way.

Here are two pics of the interior, going to tear it all out and getting new leather from leatherseats.com
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Also them door jams are getting painted next month, dunno why the guy didn't spend the extra few hundered to get it done.... i got a paint can of the color they used so i can easily get the paint code for it

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Those seats look to be in better shape than most leather seats. I bet someone would buy them. What state are you in?

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those seats look to be in better shape than most leather seats. I bet someone would buy them. What state are you in?

Looks better than mine.... I'm in NC... I'd pay for shipping if your throwing the covers away ... Or pick them up if your close...

And I do like the paint color too

menaice

Reaction score
its only really the arm rest that are kind of jacked up, When i do order New leathers for it, I will post it on here. Anyone who can use them, is more then welcome to get it.