1996 rcsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedy

Reaction score
looks clean I cant wait to start mine
93 sierra bone stock 94,173 miles

Attachments

• t6g.jpg
    t6g.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 21

whitesilvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Major respect for the colourmatched rear bumper. Really sets it off. I was reading through the thread and totally expecting to see a rollpan, which personally I think looks atrocious...everybody has their own tastes but I'm really glad the bumper went back on.

Well done sir!

whitesilvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Major respect for the colourmatched rear bumper. Really sets it off. I was reading through the thread and totally expecting to see a rollpan, which personally I think looks atrocious...everybody has their own tastes but I'm really glad the bumper went back on.

Well done sir!

thank you so much, i had a rollpan on my nbs i had and it looked nice but not what i really wanted for my next project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm anti roll pan for some reason. Just plain don't like them. Nice truck btw!

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just read through the whole thread, and your truck turned out awesome...I really dig the Coys wheels. I may have missed it, but what is the backspacing on the wheels?