1996 Chevy 1500 Single Cab truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weaver

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My brother has a clean ass truck that is all stock that I am buying for almost nothing. Has nick black paint job with new bed liner. Long term plans are LS swap with built auto tranny, but for now leaving stock 350 and auto tranny alone. Want to lower it and put some nice wheels and tires on it. Don't think I want air ride, so what is recommended and then how wide can I go in the rear for wheels? Would like to put some 20's, so maybe 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the rear. Also would like to do a dual exhaust as well. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Matt

Weaver

Reaction score
Need some help. Got a wheel fitment form from Intro Wheels. They need the following on both front and rear.

A. Mounting Surface to First Obstruction frame side for left and right
B. Mounting Surface to inside fender
C. Hub Diameter
D. Brake Diameter Center to Top of Caliper
E. Protrusion of Caliper Past Mounting Surface
F Hub Length

I have no idea on any of this stuff. Truck is all stock.

Last edited:

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Matt, it's great to have you here

Tony

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Need some help. Got a wheel fitment form from Intro Wheels. They need the following on both front and rear.

A. Mounting Surface to First Obstruction frame side for left and right
B. Mounting Surface to inside fender
C. Hub Diameter
D. Brake Diameter Center to Top of Caliper
E. Protrusion of Caliper Past Mounting Surface
F Hub Length

I have no idea on any of this stuff. Truck is all stock.

What kinda B.S. is that?
They should have sold enough wheels for these trucks that all that should be on their files!
The guys I bought my wheels from asked what kinda vehicle, what mods I had done, & what kinda wheels I wanted. Staggered fitment or no. Other than that...
They handled the rest.
Perfect fit! Great service & super quick delivery. Took 8 days from one end of the continent to the other & across a border.
They even included all the border fees & shipping costs in the price.
They're the wheels on my black truck in the sig.

Black98

Reaction score
The guys I bought my wheels from asked what kinda vehicle, what mods I had done, & what kinda wheels I wanted. Staggered fitment or no. Other than that...
They handled the rest.
Perfect fit! Great service & super quick delivery. Took 8 days from one end of the continent to the other & across a border.
They even included all the border fees & shipping costs in the price.
They're the wheels on my black truck in the sig.

Who did you buy your wheels from?