1994 Chevy C3500 Crew Cab Long Bed Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I didn't realize the frames differed that much between 4x4 and 2WD trucks, and do you still have your 97 ECLB?

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Currently I do, but I have an offer in hand and it will probably be gone by the end of the weekend.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
can what? SAS It? haha come over and help me then lol we'll start tommorow.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Maybe something on coils maybe? Are the 3/4 ton 2WDs like the 1/2 tons suspension wise with the springs? I've never paid much attention,

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
You can put coil spacers but they mess up the alignment and really give it trouble getting aligned good again. Iv'e found its best to leave it alone. I'm hoping the 350 weighs a lot less than the 6.5 and allows it to give me the extra 1/2" to 1" i need. I tried trimming the fender, might have to do more trimming or get new wheels which would suck.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The frame really isn't much different they bend slightly up at the front but an hour a welder and a plasma problem solved

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
hahah yeah, I know. I'd still have a to find a 94+ transmission and transfer case. I always remember a guy saying, if you have a welder anything is possible. lol

Honestly, I have plans to find a 3/4 or 1 ton 4x4 in the next year or two. ether a regular cab long bed or an extended cab short bed. This truck is a completely rust free truck in great condition, 4x4 would probably never get used on it. Definitely will not see salt.

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here mine working on 2 din install
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk