1994 C2500 ...<insert something clever here>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can we get some more daytime pics? I'm starting to consider a BL after seeing how little frame they show on 2wd...

Ill try to take more but this one is probably a good one.
You must be registered for see images attach

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its big macs truck, and yes you can push in that valve stem and bleed freon from the system, typically i dont run it to a certain pressure i run it til it starts blowing cold
oh cool thanks im going to try to bleed a little. I really dont know how much or how long to hold it for cause i dont have a pressure gauge so maybe a couple seconds at most. hopefully itll fix it.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy a steering column with tilt and replace one without tilt? The seats caused the steering to be a little low and I dont have tilt. How difficult would this job be?

If I have time today Im going to hit up the junk yard and try to grab some parts.. maybe the composite grill conversion. I personally dont mind the sealed beam look but composite has a meaner look to it and more aftermarket support, not to mention it seems to have more curb appeal? Also if I have time will give it a car wash, and plastidip the wheels matte black.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy a steering column with tilt and replace one without tilt? The seats caused the steering to be a little low and I dont have tilt. How difficult would this job be?

If I have time today Im going to hit up the junk yard and try to grab some parts.. maybe the composite grill conversion. I personally dont mind the sealed beam look but composite has a meaner look to it and more aftermarket support, not to mention it seems to have more curb appeal? Also if I have time will give it a car wash, and plastidip the wheels matte black.

Yeah just grab a good column from the junkyard re key it and swap them out.... I dont think its a terribly hard job but probably not super easy either

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
don't switch to composite if it isn't what you want... :imo:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Ill try to take more but this one is probably a good one.
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks good man, now you just need a lift in the front to level it out and it will look killer!