1993 Chev c1500 RCLB Sport/Truck 4.3L + NV3500 swapped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I kinda think I want a two door tahoe now...

My friend drove his buddie's 96 two door tahoe with a 350 Vortec and boggers, and I dig it. It's so obnoxious and I have never seen so many people look at something driving down the road.

But for now I have the racetruck no more projects lol

You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finish one project before starting another ha. You still got that dually to figure out. On the other hand that is a nice tahoe... gotta admit I've been thinkin of finding rclb and building it up for offroad

gstubbz

Reaction score
That's exactly me!

Speaking of which I'm buying this thing for $50. Won't have an engine or anything else missing that you see. 95 gmc k1500. Has some interior pieces I need then it's going to scrap. Might make a bed trailer with it. Just another stupid project like everything else lol. Dash swap the sports truck potentially? Idk.

You must be registered for see images

In other news, Tyler actually drove the 93 to work today in Reno and told me it did great, and burned 1/8 of a tank for 100 miles!

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

gstubbz

Reaction score
the deals you run across.....
a bed trailer is a great idea. minimal parts and maybe 200 profit.

Right!! Add to the bonus I will get the transmission as well. No use to me being a 95 but I can sell it! I'm starting to come across these deals more often it seems.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If only it was ext cab I'd buy it for 50 bucks from ya, need cab and door and pretty much new body for step dads truck

gstubbz

Reaction score
I ended up buying that white truck above for $400 because the guy needed cash and I wanted the 350. But the 350 is going in my 89 however I'll be pulling trim pieces and the headliner from this to put in the race truck because this truck was a SLE with all the nice stuff. Did a lot of hauling tonight!

Tyler said the truck has been doing good, he's put over 300 miles on it. Runs better without crappy fuel in the tank. I drove it and it is faster! I still need to install the plugs though. Tyler also installed the 95+ mirrors and it looks nicer! He also patched the fuel pump hole and reinstalled the bedliner. I didn't see it in day time but I will Friday night after work.

Last edited:

gstubbz

Reaction score

Did I mention that I have way too much fun in this thing? It is so easy to drift because it's light. I drove it for a bit tonight and I love it. The V6 impresses me and I think it needs a turbo!

Tyler's put 450 miles on it so far this week! Said it's doing good but it still stutters a bit. Installing new plugs tomorrow!

gstubbz

Reaction score
Another pic that I took earlier. Maybe 6.5 bumper / GMC grille this weekend? We'll see. I have replacing the e brake pedal on my to do list as well. Also I did put a new grille on my dodge, the chrome was flaking off the other and looked like **** so I bought an all black grille. Matches pretty well I think!