1990 YARD-MAN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
ya I guess if you build them right and they last forever like my 94 with a smashed up hood which I did put back together with a short length of 2x6! now I dont have to lift it to fill up gas! ;-) then I'll never buy a new one! actually I never did or would. this came from an auction for $100. lmao. it was made right here in Canada in Kitchener Ontario. anyone know if they are still made in Canada? I know it was made by mtd but that's all I know.

my new to me craftsman threw a spring for the tensioner. I knew this spring had broke when I bought it and he couldn't find a new one. with the tensioner gone the belt got shreaded but the belt wasnt kevlar so it was **** anyways. however the lawnmower works great so I'm happy with it.

that just required me to clean up the yardman, do some maintenance really quick so I could get back to cutting the lawn.... only took me 4 hours with freshly sharpened blades! I think that was a record! haha I cut 2 acres of grass and then some!

Al

Last edited: