1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I avctually ordered everything yesterday, and that's the same shocks I got on order. Everything should be in today.. I paid 1000$ cash, does that sound reasonable?

That does not sound reasonable to me. For $1k you could of done coilovers all the way around.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Sounds like a local shop might have got him since he said he paid cash. I know around here these shops are stupid expensive like $300+ to install a plug n play HID kit, $700 to install a $150 alarm in my 93.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Sounds like that build is going to look nice with that drop!!

Thanks! I love your truck! I've always loved the white ones since they werent as popular!

Well, i know also being north, everything i buy is alot more expensive compared to the south... but i deal with them all the time, and their the best in town...they have the best pricing in town believe it or not.

I went today to pick my parts up, turns out all the had was the coils and the spindles.. oh yeah , and one shock?
the rest should be in on friday. No big deal, im hoping to maybe start on the weekend!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Noticed your from sudbury, that price seems reasonable for the drop + shocks. Up heres a lil more expensive, i paid around $900 for my spindles, springs, flipkit and shocks when i did my 4/6. Paid $275 for 3" drop springs and about $100 for 2" shackles to go to a 5/8 drop

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
your from canada eric?

That's what it sounds like to me. You can pick up a 5/8 kit offline all day for 6-700 from my research. Sounds like you've got a lot of work put into your truck already man, post up some pics!