12200411 PCM swap for 1996 to 2000 GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazin8556

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't meaning to be impatient. I replied to the email several days ago with my email addy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my PCM and extra accessory wires from Jeff a few days ago. Just needing a few free days to get the swap done!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my PCM from Jeff about a month ago and ordered my 2bar MAP today. I hope to have everything done and tuned sometime next month.

Last edited:

blazin8556

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it got lost??? I dunno. I checked all the folders

Sent while under my truck...breaking stuff more

Hillbilly2

Reaction score
Okay, just want a bit of info. I have a 97 with 5.7 vortec and I am planning on either rebuilding or replacing with an LS. I read in this thread that it will be a simpler swap if the 411 is already installed which sounds great. If I build the current motor and bore it over, cam and headers. Will the 411 upgrade support these changes with no issues?

Great thread
Thanks,
Jay B

blazin8556

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had the pinouts for both ecms I should be able to figure it out, right? I can probably dig up the wiring for my truck and the donor. My concern would be at diodes and resistors if needed and if any relays or something would need to be added.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk