1 inch lift blocks????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reptilla

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so my 95 c1500 suburban is lowered and sits level but i want to rake it just a bit (tired of the trailer hitch draggin on drive ways hahaha) so is there any 1 inch lift blocks out there or do i have to do the air bag thing? thanks guys

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how is the truck lowered? if it's axle flipped then blocks will lower it. if it's shackles and hangers, or shackles only they usually have 2 sets of bolt holes, one for like a 2 inch the other for only 1 inch, you could unbolt, drop down to the other hole and bolt em on then.

If not they do have what's called zero rates, for 4x4's that bolt to the leaf pack and allow you to move the axle forward or back and inch, and the blocks raise it an inch. You can probably get reg. 1 inch blocks though.

reptilla

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are lowering springs so they are pretty much straight , where can i get these 1 inch blocks??? i have ,looked and only find full on lift kits 3 or more inches.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can buy 1 in. lift shackles I used a set myself because I need to raise the rear up just barely back when I was static dropped, they work great, I bought them Stylin Truck's.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
they are lowering springs so they are pretty much straight , where can i get these 1 inch blocks??? i have ,looked and only find full on lift kits 3 or more inches.

Any spring shop should have blocks, i know my uncles shop has literally hundreds of them.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea I saw those short lift shackles on ebay, ebay has blocks, autozone, advance, summit has them, and the zero rates are from offroad unlimited or something oru or ord one. maybe even diy4x?