1/2-ton to 3/4-ton...same spring width?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckmen

Reaction score
Hello all! Thanks to 99 Subourbon, Supercharged111, LoneCynic, Ironhead and all the readers for taking the time in submitting this valuable information. It's helping me a lot. Although recent financial constraints have impinged on my desire to upgrade the truck right now, I still want to go ahead and do it. This will take some time so in the meantime, I will hunt at yards for the parts and take the advice about new hardware for sure. Ralph

truckmen

Reaction score
Hello all! Thanks to 99 Subourbon, Supercharged111, LoneCynic, Ironhead and all the readers for taking the time in submitting this valuable information. It's helping me a lot. Although recent financial constraints have impinged on my desire to upgrade the truck right now, I still want to go ahead and do it. This will take some time so in the meantime, I will hunt at yards for the parts and take the advice about new hardware for sure. Ralph