05 z71 tahoe.... 50,000 dollars? wtf?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he's smoking crack if he thinks he'll get 50k. 15k maybe more like 10k though

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha, too pretty for a hunting truck. Ugly as **** imo. And with almost 100,000 miles; even though they are mainly highway, he is going to get 15k max.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think because its camo'd, Id offer him $5k......Id have to spend at least another 5 painting it so I wouldnt look like an ******. Then take out the lift and put in something a little more streetable, 40" tires are great, but I dont want a step ladder. "Too pretty for a hunting truck"....its perfect, you couldnt do anything to it to make it look worse.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I think because its camo'd, Id offer him $5k......Id have to spend at least another 5 painting it so I wouldnt look like an ******. Then take out the lift and put in something a little more streetable, 40" tires are great, but I dont want a step ladder. "Too pretty for a hunting truck"....its perfect, you couldnt do anything to it to make it look worse.

Sure you can, he hasn't put the Ford emblem on it yet!