04 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like the front could drop an inch and rear 2 to be about level. Good chance to get some shocks to match the springs, I'm sure it's undersprung like my Envoy. Bilstein HD is OK, but really doesn't control the movement as much as I'd hoped.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like the front could drop an inch and rear 2 to be about level. Good chance to get some shocks to match the springs, I'm sure it's undersprung like my Envoy. Bilstein HD is OK, but really doesn't control the movement as much as I'd hoped.

Ya your probably right on that I’m gonna get some measurements and see when I need to do, and definitely doing shocks too since the Autoride ones are shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The last snow storm we had took the Escalade out and ripped some donuts on this dead end road by work, with the traction control off it slides pretty nicely

You must be registered for see images attach

Scored a set of NBS Denali outer color matched door handles in black for the Escalade, just need to wrap the chrome on the rack & running boards and the truck will be completely murdered out

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
The last snow storm we had took the Escalade out and ripped some donuts on this dead end road by work, with the traction control off it slides pretty nicely

Scored a set of NBS Denali outer color matched door handles in black for the Escalade, just need to wrap the chrome on the rack & running boards and the truck will be completely murdered out

ill bet it doent hardly take any effort to whip that thing around with the 6.0. both of my tahoes would spin easy as hell with the 5.3.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ill bet it doent hardly take any effort to whip that thing around with the 6.0. both of my tahoes would spin easy as hell with the 5.3.

Your right about that would be a lot more fun if it wasn’t AWD and you had the 2wd option

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Your right about that would be a lot more fun if it wasn’t AWD and you had the 2wd option

yea i was always a little nervous about trying to do a donut in 4x4 so i never tried lol. awd/4x4 donuts look like alot of fun though lol

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Over the weekend I got the passenger rear outer Denali door handle on, color matched looks so much better and scored these other handles off FB hopefully have them on the end of the week

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
yea i was always a little nervous about trying to do a donut in 4x4 so i never tried lol. awd/4x4 donuts look like alot of fun though lol

I'd go with a Scandanavian flick and/or pop it with the ebrake if it's difficult to initiate. AWD donuts are sick because the car doesn't really move, just sort of rotates about its own axis. Now you guys have me wanting to attempt 4WD donuts in one of my rigs.