04 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

un4givn85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice ride man.
Would look even better with one of the many black license plates we have here in MT.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Installed the smoked fogs last week love how the front end looks now, just need that plate delete cover and the front end will be done

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know you're probably looking for a used one because of the price of a new one, but if you're interested in buying a new one, here's the GM part number: 19122316 . Hope this helps.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know you're probably looking for a used one because of the price of a new one, but if you're interested in buying a new one, here's the GM part number: 19122316 . Hope this helps.

I'm most likely going to buy a new one and get it painted along with the mirror caps & new front bumper, a used one in black sold on EBay for $45 I'm kicking myself for not buying it there were 4 on there so figured they were on there often but I was wrong

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
I'm most likely going to buy a new one and get it painted along with the mirror caps & new front bumper, a used one in black sold on EBay for $45 I'm kicking myself for not buying it there were 4 on there so figured they were on there often but I was wrong

Haha I couldn't tell you how many times I've missed out on great deals on eBay because I thought there was better ones out there (or I thought the part wasn't rare)... now if I see a good deal/part I just buy it.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today marks one year since I brought the Escalade home, still got more left to do but it's getting there

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
One of the few SUVs I like. One of the fewer cadillacs I like. Looks good man