Yo Horns....Sig?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't even started it, got too many projects going on right now...someday though. what program did you use for your animations, I typically use fireworks.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It all depends on how in dept the animations are going to be. If I'm making an animated sig it's usually something simple within the signature so I just do the animation within Photoshop.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't even tried animations in PS, I had heard it had that capability, but never looked into it. I don't do much animation work, but I've mainly used fireworks, sometimes flash in the past.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Sweet thanks! I'm gonna use your link for the day, I'll put it in my photobucket tonight and re-do it.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Glad you like it. And that's no problem.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

un4givn85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
horns, how is it that your sig changes between a few images everytime the page loads?
i like it

un4givn85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool thanks

one of these days when i get a new grille on my 'kon, i will post some pics of it and my mazda and maybe you could hook me up with a cool sig

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
cool thanks

one of these days when i get a new grille on my 'kon, i will post some pics of it and my mazda and maybe you could hook me up with a cool sig

Yep, just let me know.