Winch Bumper cheap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can get on here and ebay but not craigslist when I'm at work which is 95% of the time im on here lol

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Request denied by WatchGuard HTTP proxy.
Reason: one or more categories denied helper='employees' details='Shopping'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Method: GET
Host: www.ebay.com
Path: /itm/Black-Painted-HD-Winch-Bumper-/120845800755?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1c22f89533

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Be nice if it were made of diamond plate, or something which to give a bit of traction. I can imagine crawling up and slipping and busting my ass a few times before actually hitting the ground hahaha.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking about getting it instead of a TAG bumper. I want/like light and grill protection too though...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Get some 1" diameter stainless exhaust tubing and have a shop bend it and weld tabs on the ends so it can be bolted onto top of bumper....reason I wouldn't weld onto bumper is ya might just wanna be able to replace it in case you run into one of the south's most notable road crossers....DEER. The tabs are how most tubes are attached to brush guards if you needa reference. I still have that brush guard that was on the yota when it took out an I-beam from an interstate sign, the headlight bars were still good if I remember right, just the center was bent inwards enough to break a clip on the grille.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Get some 1" diameter stainless exhaust tubing and have a shop bend it and weld tabs on the ends so it can be bolted onto top of bumper....reason I wouldn't weld onto bumper is ya might just wanna be able to replace it in case you run into one of the south's most notable road crossers....DEER. The tabs are how most tubes are attached to brush guards if you needa reference. I still have that brush guard that was on the yota when it took out an I-beam from an interstate sign, the headlight bars were still good if I remember right, just the center was bent inwards enough to break a clip on the grille.

That is a good idea....