What my best option.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BadBowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking to put a set of 315's on 18 inch rims. I am looking for about 2-3 inches of total lift out of my truck with the tires. I want an aggressive look without making it look outta wak like a body lift does. Any idea's, opinions or advice? Thanks again

Dan

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The 18's you have now? Or different rims? What aspect ratio on the tires? Or more to the point, how tall of a tire do you want? 315 is the width.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well even with 2-3" of lift I wouldnt get too wide of a wheel, its all about offset. Don't fall for lift keys, they do nothing. You can crank yours, but don't do it to the max or you will increase wear and tear on front end components and it will ride like .

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought a leveling kit from Rough Country, its just a crank that has good UCAs and lowers the CVs down. Otherwise its basically the same, the UCAs and CV drop is what sold me on it. Id recommend it ONLY if you get it at a great price and dont get the shocks included because they're garbage.

Im running 325/60/18s on mine, i also have a 2" BL thats barely noticeable and dont rub at all and it handled Pismo and mountain logging roads just fine.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You could easily fit those tires with a 3" BL, a 2" block and a little bit of crank.

1BadBowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought a leveling kit from Rough Country, its just a crank that has good UCAs and lowers the CVs down. Otherwise its basically the same, the UCAs and CV drop is what sold me on it. Id recommend it ONLY if you get it at a great price and dont get the shocks included because they're garbage.

Im running 325/60/18s on mine, i also have a 2" BL thats barely noticeable and dont rub at all and it handled Pismo and mountain logging roads just fine.
What was the part number for the kit?

1BadBowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for the money you would have in this kit id pay a little bit more and get the real lift deal, id get with the RCX 4 inch lift, it be a lot easier on your front end parts.

I am cool with that but I dont want 4 inches of lift. I want 2", 3" at most.