Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattmonay

Reaction score
Yo man, just wanted to let you know that I subscribed to this forum because of this thread. I've trolled around and read a lot on this site, but this made me register. We have very similar trucks and ideas, and you nailed it with your truck! Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing all of the awesome pictures!

Mattmonay

Reaction score
I looked at the first 10 or so pages and didnt find an answer... but where did you come across your new clear headlights? Thanks in advance and keep it up man!

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
GM for some stupid reason put that lip on the covers so it would hit the speakers and not sit flush so i used a dremel tool sanding bit and shaved it flush, you cant even tell unless you take the covers off and look on the bottom side, if you want i can take pics to show you what im talking about

IF U COULD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Yo man, just wanted to let you know that I subscribed to this forum because of this thread. I've trolled around and read a lot on this site, but this made me register. We have very similar trucks and ideas, and you nailed it with your truck! Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing all of the awesome pictures!

Thanks man. it truly means alot, Ive put more time in my truck than i thought was humanly possible. I would love to see your truck!

I looked at the first 10 or so pages and didnt find an answer... but where did you come across your new clear headlights? Thanks in advance and keep it up man!

Thanks again my friend! the clear housings are from Ebay. i bought an entire set that included corners as well. they are decent lights. Could be better but for 100$ you cant beat it.

IF U COULD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Truck is in the shop ATM for the brake issue. shoot me a pm if i forget to show you. lol i tend to forget resquests

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
You ever figure the brakes out?

yea the shop fixed it. turns out they said it only needed bled. who knows, i bled it a good 5 times on each side as well as the MC twice. guess i dont have the magic touch, lol...