Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
haha I betcha can't wait! Since we hacked Tristan's thread with banter, :think: He needs to show something updated on his truck to even out the banter. :waytogo:

You should see my thread. 50 something pages total. about the equivalent of 2 pages are for my truck alone. The rest is just questions and chat :lol:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep exactly how mine is, seems slow as hell but getting there. just got to save up some money for a new grille and maybe find a back seat and maybe modify it with a fold down center console out of a suburban/tahoe. That is if its possible. :think:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm hoping for exhaust, tint, wheel spacers(don't start :lol: ) and more performance upgrades.... [Let's move this to my build thread if we are going to continue]

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
my thread is almost the same way. more of me asking questions and no one answering. i feel it necessary to whole up 95c1500 thread soon, and i will from now on call you the youngster with no disrepsect added. if that bothers you i will not. TRISTAN come control your thread is getting clutter ed!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
my thread is almost the same way. more of me asking questions and no one answering. i feel it necessary to whole up 95c1500 thread soon, and i will from now on call you the youngster with no disrepsect added. if that bothers you i will not. TRISTAN come control your thread is getting clutter ed!

Yeah Tristan sorry bout that. And no I don't mind :lol: