Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Love our fvckin truck man. I get pissy that mine doesn't look something like yours after owning it a year, but this is a good reminder that stuff takes time. Helluva job you've done putting in the work to get it where it is now
I really appreciate it man. Been working at this truck for longer than I can remember. Im just glad I can say she's almost done. Like I said man, thanks for the positive feedback
Truck looks really good. And You need to pop on more often.
Thanks bud. I plan on it! I saved the best items for last. Hopefully I can get them soon and finish up the build :cheers:
Trucks getting better and better

Live action!!
ha! Thanks for the compliment man. Shes a little money pit but shes almost had enough!
Welcome back!!! Truck looks insane!!! Nice job

Sent from my SM-N910P
Thank you :boti::boti:
Looks great as always. How have you gone through three water pumps lol
Mud and High RPM Dont mix well! haha :crazy:
Push them mirriors in!!

oh hush! I adjusted them pulled out. Tow mirror guys know how hard it is to adjust these mirrors :(

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I really appreciate it man. Been working at this truck for longer than I can remember. Im just glad I can say she's almost done. Like I said man, thanks for the positive feedback

Lol these projects never finish. There is always an upgrade or new direction you will want to go. But it has come a long way and looks good

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Lol these projects never finish. There is always an upgrade or new direction you will want to go. But it has come a long way and looks good

So true! every time I think it looks good and is almost finished, something pops up and I need to start all over

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
small update. My girlfriend got me a 52" light bar for Christmas. Had to make my own mounts made from diamond metal with some square tubing behind them for some support. But they work! and its bright. Lol. Here are some pics. I stole these from my Instagram. Feedback and opinion appreciated!

You must be registered for see images attach