Took some pics at the spray & wash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I dont have the receipt :shrug: It was well worth the cost though because I couldnt stand looking at that gap and a piece of diamond plate was not going to fix the problem!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I dont have the receipt :shrug: It was well worth the cost though because I couldnt stand looking at that gap and a piece of diamond plate was not going to fix the problem!

Yeah, I've had a lot of guys tell me to put some corny ass diamond plate in there, I tell them it looks even worse with a ****** piece of diamond plate in there too, a low bumper is a low bumper. Ive just been forgetting about it because I rarely look at the back of my truck.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I'm with ya on the diamond plate. Definetly worth getting the brackets. Maybe it was $60 instead of $80 :shrug:. All you get is two brackets and (6 or 8) bolts.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
When I click "post quick reply" I no longer have the option of Photobucket since this site had issues last week. I can click on "image" in the reply box and it's nothing like the original box.

Dont use the image button, just copy the img code on photebucket and paste the code in the reply box