Third row seat Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWillmont

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I think I may have found the rarest piece for a 94-99 Tahoe can anybody confirm before I buy this just for its rarity. A FACTORY THIRD ROW SEAT!! I had no idea these were available or is this an aftermarket some one is trying to pass off as OEM? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive never haerd of obs tahoes/yukons coming with an optional 3rd seat. it might be a suburban seat thas been stuffed in there. but idk.

jshawag12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
did your esky seats mount right up to the same holes of your old seats? where did you find them? thanks!

DWillmont

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The esky seats bolted right up with no problems biggest pita was wiring the dual power heated seats mine had power driver only . They came from a buddies truck he totaled it and only had liability insurance so I bought the whole truck for $500 bucks and put the full esky interior in mine worked out pretty good for me .

jshawag12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so it would be a big PITA if neither of my seats have power running to them?