The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running 35's bf goodwrench at's, with 15 inch rims in thme, and i plan on getting it a gloss grey on the bottom with a red pinstripe seperating the black and grey, should look good, i just got the primer on so it looked at least decent through the winter up here. I think im getting 22's next month inside 35's and im putting a 96 interior in with a in dash double din, so expect to be seeing that soon

Drex what did you do with your headlights did you tint them yourself? I'm looking at doing something similar now that I'm blacked out...Also can you have your headlights up front actually tinted like you would a window?? I really like them and would like something I could remove if need be!

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Possibly mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
My 1990 454SS (mostly original paint - owned for 20+ years)...

You must be registered for see images

My 1996 K2500 ECSB (Poopy 2 - just picked it up tonight)...

You must be registered for see images attach

Somewhere I have before & after pics of the original 'Poopy' (1990 K1500 ECLB).

Man Ive drooled over pics of ur truck many times before

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Drex start a build thread so we can see more of that truck and props on the headlights I havent seen to many other people have the balls to do there headlights :cheers:

Drex907

Reaction score
Sorry the real late reply guys southern pride you know where my truck sits now haha but i did the headlights VHT nightshade just like you would your tails but i just did it light enough i would have gone darker eventually once i installed the HIDS but once i did it thats how they were staying i think they have the Auto vent shade covers you can put on and take off if you needed to but while my truck was still running i didnt have any issues even though it was during the summer and at night up here we didnt have to worry about headlights haha but they did good in recent days now that its actually getting dark. I wish that i would have got further with what i wanted to do prior to the accident