The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Comparison between my old 245/75/r16 Michelins and the new 285/75/r16 BFG All Terrains:

You must be registered for see images attach

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Cant wait till I can get 285s

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Cant wait till I can get 285s

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Definitely did the exterior appearance some favors, and my old front right tire had a small hole that was too close to the sidewall to be patched so it needed air every few days. Glad to be done with that.

What gears does your truck have? I have 3.73's and I did notice a decrease in acceleration but it wasn't a huge change. I hardly ever take the truck above 3000 RPMs so it really doesn't affect me much anyways.

Love it!!

Thanks! I don't really want to mess with the T-bars so I'll be shaving a little off the front bumper and painting it to match my rear bumper. It barely rubs at all and only when at full lock and the suspension is compressing at the same time, but I'd rather it not rub at all (they weren't cheap after all! :lol:)

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Those look great, I assume the rims have a little more off set than stock causing the rub against the bumper?

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Comparison between my old 245/75/r16 Michelins and the new 285/75/r16 BFG All Terrains:

I may just be content ditching my blocks and getting a set of 285 and cranking down as much as I can with some bumper trimming. That looks so good. :banghead:

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Those look great, I assume the rims have a little more off set than stock causing the rub against the bumper?

Not sure, could just be the tire size. My wheels have 4.5" BS, 0mm offset, and are 8" wide.

I may just be content ditching my blocks and getting a set of 285 and cranking down as much as I can with some bumper trimming. That looks so good. :banghead:

Do it :deal: This is as big as I need to go until I get another vehicle. Then it can become more of a project and finally get a lift

I like the garland and lights on your roof rack.

Thanks, had to show my Christmas spirit :lol: