The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Yeah, I frequent Expo often. Hit a link to this site and thought I would check it out. Pretty cool to have a dedicated site for the GMT400. A lot of really nice trucks here.

Few more of mine over the years.

My dad bought this one new back in 1991. 7.4L 4 speed manual
You must be registered for see images

I bought this one new in 1998. I lived in Detroit at the time and traded it off when I moved back to CO in 2001. It was already sprouting rust from the famous Midwestern Roadsalt. 5.7L 5 speed manual. Not sure whatever became of this truck. I’m sure someone destroyed it by now.

Traded the ’98 for this 2001 GMT800 HD in Sept 2001. Still have this truck. Just turned 60,000 miles last week. 8.1L 6 speed manual. It’s still like brand new inside and out.

always loved your trucks use to check them out on 67-72chevytrucks all the time

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i'm thinking about painted headlights and taillights when I redo my truck! I found these and I absolutely love the look!

You must be registered for see images attach

and maybe taillights like this...

what do you guys/gals think?

ttemple

Reaction score

Trying to get the rims that can with these tires to fit but I could use some opinions I dot know if I should get wheel spacers I know tey are kind of expensive but love the look of 2" spacer. Or should I just get longer studs and lug nuts. It's a 91 gmc serria stepside need to fix my bent brush gaurd as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score

Trying to get the rims that can with these tires to fit but I could use some opinions I dot know if I should get wheel spacers I know tey are kind of expensive but love the look of 2" spacer. Or should I just get longer studs and lug nuts. It's a 91 gmc serria stepside need to fix my bent brush gaurd as well

I have 2in spacers

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

I cant recomend spacers as iver hear so.many horror stories.id look. Intosom different rims

Sent from my LG-US730 using Tapatalk

ttemple

Reaction score
I would get some new rims but that's not in the budget lol and how long have u had ur spacers? Here's a po of the rims

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I would get some new rims but that's not in the budget lol and how long have u had ur spacers? Here's a po of the rims

I had my old ones since last October and I bought new ones because they weren't compatible with my new rims