the bose sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sinse i installed the esky console in my truck it has the bose sub in it i used my little kenwood amp and i was really suprised on the bass output
from this sub then the amp shut down it can't handle the 1 ohm load. I did put a toogle switch in the consloe so i can switch between the 2 amps
for my 12' and the amp for the bose sub( bought a mtxth350.1d 350 w@ 1 ohm) amp that will run this sub .....i might take the rear sub box out

and just use the front sub for the winter for now.
IF you want to turn diff amps off /on put the toggle switch on the remote wire never the power wire. And waiting on my rear view camera to come
so i can hook it up.:big_banana_Dance:

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my bose sub is 1.4 ohms with the multi meter so the mtx amp should handle it.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my bose sub is 1.4 ohms with the multi meter so the mtx amp should handle it.

got my mtx th350.1d amp today .. i hooked it up (but still )have to tweak the controls on it i played it hard for awhile the amp didn't get hot.
the sub sounds good too.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up another denali console paid more than I wanted too it's missing
Both lids on top and the rear cup holder but the sub works that's what i
really wanted. This will be mounted in the back behind L/R panel and will run
With the front sub have to get another mtx amp I am determined to get all
My cargo space back taken out the 12's & box and the amp rack want a
stealth install.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up another denali console paid more than I wanted too it's missing
Both lids on top and the rear cup holder but the sub works that's what i
really wanted. This will be mounted in the back behind L/R panel and will run
With the front sub have to get another mtx amp I am determined to get all
My cargo space back taken out the 12's & box and the amp rack want a
stealth install.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yesterday went to jnk yrd and got the rear driver side interior panel out a 97 this has the rear ac/ht the panel sits out more allowing me to hide the bose sub
behind it i tested the sub man this little sub is impressive now i need to order another mtx th350.1d amp (don't tell my wife) to drive the rear sub i already took

the 12's out . With both of these bose subs playing together the bass will be really good i will go back to jnk yrd and get the pass panel that covers the rear
ac unit and mount two of the amps behind it & i will have to move the jack tools some where else.
oh!! these panels are $5.00 i like these prices

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:banana-mario:got the pass rear panels and brackets today $5.00

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the other mtx amp,mounted it on the Bose sub box and strapped the sub to the metal ,!still
The panel is able to fit over them and I did put some foam strip on the panel to keep from rattling.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd personally Just run a th650 if both Bose Subs are the same. And then Sell the 350. Easier to tune

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd personally Just run a th650 if both Bose Subs are the same. And then Sell the 350. Easier to tune

with the 2 th 350 i have more gain control for each sub ,they are smaller to mount any where not like the 650 ,less risk of me blowing these subs
and now i can make my amp rack smaller with just my 2 kenwoods amps in it and the other th350 behind the pass rear panel.