Sunroof. Anybody Ever have One Installed In A Suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just kidding

don't look all out terrible to me. You could make some trim for it and it would look decent.

I dont think i could make trim that would look decent. I think my best best is to find another sunroof kit that is like an inch or so larger, cut a new hole, and install the new one. But thats a lot of money for nothing really. Probably just drive with it the way it is. Me and my invisible girlfriend like to cruise around and look at the stars.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
This was a Denali I saw on Craigslist a few months ago. Cleanest install I've ever seen. I really want to know where he got those 2 overhead consoles. Sorry, only pics I have.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

This is definitely on my wish list, but it's a long way down.
Front is just a regular console cut up, rear is something fabbed up specific. Definately not GM parts.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Front is just a regular console cut up, rear is something fabbed up specific. Definately not GM parts.

Yeah, but it looks almost like it could've come from the factory like that. I love it!

I wish I would've called them just to go look at it, get some pics, and ask some questions. I'd love to put a sunroof in mine someday, and that's probably the best example of one that I've seen.

UGLYTRUK

Reaction score
My friend runs a truck accy shop, and the guy he bot the business from does installs at another shop, but an hour away, and I havn't talked to them. I think my friend said they charge $1200 installed, not sure if that's a pop up or slider, and what happens to the console? does the 'roof come w a new one?