Stock ride height for 2wd obs is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You've gotta be near laying frame..
here's when I layed just frame with 18s and a 45 profile tire (26"tire height)
You must be registered for see images attach

bygddy

Reaction score
I live in the middle of nowhere and the roads are pretty bad, if the center of the road is crowned and there dips etc it will hit the crossmemer under the motor, and any kind of steep lip, ie: from my own lane way into my garage it will high center itself on the frame lol. But driving down the road it really doesn't hit anything. The kid who put it together did a 4 link on bags out back so the entire rear is custom from the cab back, it is static tho with the bags at 30psi and no management etc. The nice thing is absolutely nothing is under the truck that will hit before the frame. He wasn't sure how much the drop was, and ihavent yet found any info on stock heights etc. I do know that the crossmember under the motor sits app 1.25-1.5" off the ground for whatever its worth. And yes, other then aligning it its staying that low....
Thanks guys
Dave

bygddy

Reaction score
You've gotta be near laying frame..
here's when I layed just frame with 18s and a 45 profile tire (26"tire height)

Yah, the front tires are 215/70/15, on a 205/70 its almost sitting on pavement lol... and a 225/70 rubs on everything, the 215 doesn't rub in anything unless its a big dip, your truck looks killer btw....
Love the entire look.
Mines going a weird 50's vibe, top of the cab is going flat baby blue, rest is flat black, wheels will be gloss baby blue with a custom hubcap that has a 5" chrome bullet through the center. Will be running white walls with 215/70/15 all around. Custom grill with about 50 chrome bullets mounted in it. It sounds odd I know, but I have a vision lol, and all my junk has always been low and ratty....

bygddy

Reaction score
Some of my recent wrecks lol

Reaction score
That's going to be sick! I was wondering if it was or at one time bagged..lol. that'd been hella work for static..lol
Thought about running a single compressor and small tank? Just for humps and stuff since its set up already..?
Love the black car!
the pic of my truck is old, it's bodied on 22s now, it's getting an old school makeover. Modified an old Corvair steering wheel to fit, throwing old Caddy lights out back and had some side emblems made in the old Bel Air style that say Sierra for the doors and some old Miata handles also.. still looking into more old school flair. Lol, did a frenched antenna and bobber pop up gas cap. Need some different rims tho, the 22s look ghetto donk to me.
You should really start a build thread here, I for one would love to see your truck come together :)

bygddy

Reaction score
That's going to be sick! I was wondering if it was or at one time bagged..lol. that'd been hella work for static..lol
Thought about running a single compressor and small tank? Just for humps and stuff since its set up already..?
Love the black car!
the pic of my truck is old, it's bodied on 22s now, it's getting an old school makeover. Modified an old Corvair steering wheel to fit, throwing old Caddy lights out back and had some side emblems made in the old Bel Air style that say Sierra for the doors and some old Miata handles also.. still looking into more old school flair. Lol, did a frenched antenna and bobber pop up gas cap. Need some different rims tho, the 22s look ghetto donk to me.
You should really start a build thread here, I for one would love to see your truck come together :)

That's very very cool. I love the caddy lights and Bel air side trim. Idont have the skills to do any body mods at all unfortunatly, Im pretty decent at putting together some fairly fast street cars, and have had a couple fairly ridiculous ones, the last being a satin black Gbody Monte with a 383 and a 76mm hair dryer attached to it, but I always wind up back with a cruiser, reliable, cool, simple... that's kinda where I need everything to be for me to enjoy it lol. The truck was bought on a whim for $1300 bucks a couple months ago and I completely fell in love with the thing. The wife bought me a moon equipment blue flaked steering wheel and the bullets for the grill as anxmas gift so in have at least started collecting parts for the spring. Yah, the rear may get done right at some point, my problem is I know very very little about air so I need to educate myself first on the cheapest and simplest way to do it. For now I want to get the aesthetics worked out and then will tackle possibly going air all around. Thanks for the kind words and I will get a build thread started once I get some heat in the garage and can get something accomplished lol.

bygddy

Reaction score
This is what's out back currently