Seriously considering taking a look at this '99 CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Haha man I missed the excitement. I was in a movie. so they wouldn't talk price over the phone (the stealership)

if people are hitting that hard on your truck just stand firm on your price.

Crewcab Steve.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Haha man I missed the excitement. I was in a movie. so they wouldn't talk price over the phone (the stealership)

if people are hitting that hard on your truck just stand firm on your price.

Crewcab Steve.

They would talk price, but she tried to tell me that it was priced "under KBB". You can see a page or two back what my response to that was.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Yea haha I saw that what did she think of that? haha.
Did you tell her it better be under kbb half the paint is missing in the bed.
Crewcab Steve.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that! Going to call them again tomorrow and tell them what I'll give for it. If they don't agree in principal, piss on them.

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Yup there will be more haha. Come visit mom hangout and grab this one and cruise it back home haha.
The blue ine at the dealer
Crewcab Steve. Its at worden-martin
savoy. Its now car mart but owned by worden martin.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Yup there will be more haha. Come visit mom hangout and grab this one and cruise it back home haha.
The blue ine at the dealer
Crewcab Steve. Its at worden-martin
savoy. Its now car mart but owned by worden martin.

I'll take a look at it online.

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get the Crew Cab, but talk them down. If you finance call your bank or credit union before you go and get a loan from them if you could, there will be to many hands wants money out of your sale. You can talk them down better when you got $$$ in hand, they don't want that loot to leave. I like your ecsb but that ccsb is clean and you need the room. I would get it and put all changeable mods I can on the new one and sit it some where in a good location and put for sale sign in it and online and ask for $1K more and let them think there talking you down to the price you really want. GL.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Get the Crew Cab, but talk them down. If you finance call your bank or credit union before you go and get a loan from them if you could, there will be to many hands wants money out of your sale. You can talk them down better when you got $$$ in hand, they don't want that loot to leave. I like your ecsb but that ccsb is clean and you need the room. I would get it and put all changeable mods I can on the new one and sit it some where in a good location and put for sale sign in it and online and ask for $1K more and let them think there talking you down to the price you really want. GL.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Good advice man, EXACTLY what i would do

Wstrnsky

Big Sky Country
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I have been thinking about this one for about 3 weeks now.

http://www.jjsusedcars.com/2000-GMC-Sierra-2500-Missoula-MT-1126

The price is keeping me away for now since my current truck is paid off and only has 40,000 more miles.

But I also found this one about 200 miles away.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...UCKS&listingId=338193556&listingIndex=1&Log=0

Kinda of wary about this one even though it is the exact truck (color and options)I am looking for since the carfax came back with minor front end damage reported. And the dealer doesn't really have that great of reviews.

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I have been thinking about this one for about 3 weeks now.

http://www.jjsusedcars.com/2000-GMC-Sierra-2500-Missoula-MT-1126

The price is keeping me away for now since my current truck is paid off and only has 40,000 more miles. But I also fould this one about 200 miles away.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...UCKS&listingId=338193556&listingIndex=1&Log=0

Kinda of wary about this one even though it is the exact truck (color and options)I am looking for since the carfax came back with minor front end damage reported. And the dealer doesn't really have that great of reviews.

Yah the first one is pretty high but that second one is sweet! i wouldn't worry about minor damage on these trucks IMO