sas on 96 ecsb sway bar problems need help!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

janderson1989

Reaction score
ok here goes I'm in the final stages of a two year long sas. I need information on what to do about a sway bar on this truck I'm running extended radius arms with coils on a 79 ford dana 60 kingpin I have roughly 12 inches of lift on 37 inch tall tires I also have high steer installed I was thinking of uses the old sway bar off this truck but cant figure out how to make it work

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is your truck originally the 2wd or the 4wd frame?
I used the stock sway bar with extended links on my 2wd frame sas.
You must be registered for see images attach

janderson1989

Reaction score
it is a 4x4 frame and like I said I am using coils and radius arms on this swap and from what I can tell if I use the stock sway bar with stock mounting I will be sitting in the middle of the coils I tried finding a sway bar but can not find anything on google. I am trying to find something custom such as a straight rod with bars or something on the ends. if anybody knows of anything to help any suggestions are welcome I can take pictures if need be

janderson1989

Reaction score
Ok I was mistaken. The sway bar will work once I figure out the links. I have stock ford radius arms that were extended. Can I weld to the caps on them to put tabs to bolt the links to? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I have only seen a sway bar set up using the stock one on a leaf setup. My buddy cut and re welded the ends on and built the rods to connect to the axle. I dunno if that helps. Your probably going to have to go custom