Reverse Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
Best I can tell from a 1997 diagram it looks like the 20A Turn B/U fuse#16 in the IP fuse block feeds(hot in run/start)power to the Park/Neutral switch via a Pink wire, the Park/Neutral switch sends out that power(when in reverse/key forward)on a Light Green wire.

If that is a 7 pin connector at the Park/Neutral switch.
The Pink might be in cavity "C" & The Light Green in "F" ??

That Light Green wire might also appear at the convenience center(under driver side dash)for the auto dim rear view mirror.
Looks like that may be a flat 7 pin connector there, starts off Yellow(or pink), Black, Light Green etc(The Light Green should be the B/U light wire).

Peace.

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Best I can tell from a 1997 diagram it looks like the 20A Turn B/U fuse#16 in the IP fuse block feeds(hot in run/start)power to the Park/Neutral switch via a Pink wire, the Park/Neutral switch sends out that power(when in reverse/key forward)on a Light Green wire.

If that is a 7 pin connector at the Park/Neutral switch.
The Pink might be in cavity "C" & The Light Green in "F" ??

That Light Green wire might also appear at the convenience center(under driver side dash)for the auto dim rear view mirror.
Looks like that may be a flat 7 pin connector there, starts off Yellow(or pink), Black, Light Green etc(The Light Green should be the B/U light wire).

Peace.

I remember seeing a schematic a while back and it said something about a pink wire. Do you have a copy of what your looking at?

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
Thanks!!! That's what I need!

Anytime.

FWIW, after seeing the diagrams, I am thinking about wiring in a switch to feed power to my reverse light circuit(via the convenience center/under dash),so that the reverse lights could be switched on manually, whenever I please.

According to the diagram, I could power the reverse lights via the same location that the rear view mirror plugs into.

Thank you, for getting me to look at that there!