Poopy 2 - That's the name of my K2500 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interior looks good , glad you got it back running

Me too. I have a few little things to take care of and I'm done for a while.

In one of the pics you may have seen an overhead console on the back seat. I just got another with the proper color tan cloth (since the one I have must have been from a 1995, which I understand is a different tan). I'm going to swap out the bases and have a console with the oem homelink to install. I then want to do something about a head unit with ipod control. I really want a double din, but really don't want to deal with modifying the dash to do it. Not that I can't - I spent the last 25 years in the Mobile Electronics field and have done far tougher things in other vehicles. I may just buy a new high end Pioneer with all the gadgets - Bluetooth, ipod connection, etc. I'm gonna build a system, but something simple. Probably a single sub, two amps and a top notch set of components for the doors, in the stock locations.

I want to find a set of the PYO chevy HD wheels and a set of 285s. Then I'm pretty much done for a while.