Pics of trucks at school

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
holy crap how did you get that truck with out paying an arm or leg?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
holy crap how did you get that truck with out paying an arm or leg?

Bought it from some old guy that had it since new and he wanted something newer for his in-box camper so he bought a dmax. The guy had receipts for everything and babied the hell out of it. Had grille guard, camper shell, changed all the fluids synthetic before I bought it and even had it cleaned with a full tank of gas for me when I cam to pick it up. Awesome guy, me and my Dad sat in his house having tea with him and his wife for a few hours staring out at the river. Guy knew I was going to take care of it so I got a deal on it. I even remember his name and how to get to his place haha.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
thats awesome man and its good to see another kid that understands respect for there vehicle. theres a guy were i live who has a 96 with 36,000.00 miles on it for $7,500.00 but Im going to drop an lq9 motor in mine any way so millage doesnt really matter to me. my truck has 85,*** miles on it now because i had to drive it to Az and back :/

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya looks like you take good care of your stuff too and people should when they have nice stuff but some just dont get it. Nice should be a good build!

Timmeah

Reaction score
Ha, there was not one single GMT400 at my high school of 2000 people. There was actually only one, yes one pickup truck in the entire school and it was some old dodge ram. I didnt buy my truck til after highschool.

Now at my college, there are probably the same ratio of trucks as my highschool had...

Then again my highschool is right across the street from my current school, and they are downtown, so that may be the reason for the lack of trucks...

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took some pics of my truck and some others in a line. Black GMC is mine, green Chevy Z71 stepside is my buddy Martin's, and the reddish F-1Shitty is another buddy, J.P's. Other ones, i don't know the owners.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also saw this. It looks weird because it was moving while i snapped the pic. NICE truck up close.

MY OLD STOMPING GROUNDS!!!! LOL Good lookin trucks bro, you can see my grandmas house across the street well that bunch of trees is where it's at you cant actually see the house, I have a picture just like that of my K-5, and my buddies Bronc, and Ram pick-up after we went mudding down by the levies around Tierra Santa one day, guess things dont change much lol

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
MY OLD STOMPING GROUNDS!!!! LOL Good lookin trucks bro, you can see my grandmas house across the street well that bunch of trees is where it's at you cant actually see the house, I have a picture just like that of my K-5, and my buddies Bronc, and Ram pick-up after we went mudding down by the levies around Tierra Santa one day, guess things dont change much lol

Nope, things have always been the same! The levys are still a hang out spot, albeit for a different crowd (dopers, illegals). Me, the green Chevy, and the F-150 went mudding two days ago in the field behind Whataburger, across Panther Dr. from the high school. Wish i wouldve got a pic of them next to each other. Mine is still muddy.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't remember many obs when I was in high school. At that time they were too new for us kids and were actually not obs yet, lol. I had my 78 gmc.....

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't remember many obs when I was in high school. At that time they were too new for us kids and were actually not obs yet, lol. I had my 78 gmc.....
Yeah me too, there were a couple of rich kid's that had them but that was it.