PERFECT 99 2500 CREWCAB!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/3862631890.html

1999 silverado 2500 Crew Cab 2WD Short Bed - $5999 (springfield mo)

You will not find a better maintained, or quality truck of this style anywhere! Here is the list of what I have done in the past year. New Magnaflow exhaust with stainless dual tips, new LED tail lamps, new LED lower tailgate lamp. New Michelin 10 ply tires on newer 3/4 ton alloy wheels. New axle seals in the rear. New Drive shaft u-joints and carrier bearing, with total balance of shaft. New roll up bed cover. New rear gear oil and gasket. New idler arm and bracket. New pitman arm. New lower ball joints. New front brake hoses. New Hydra boost unit with new hoses. New radiator, engine oil cooler lines and gaskets. New intake manifold gaskets, new distributor, plugs and wires. All new engine electrical sensors. New Cowl induction hood. New front seat covers and woodgrain steering wheel. New window tint. New GM floor mats. New a/c compressor and control unit. List goes on and on! Please call 417-eight nine four 3 one 9 9 with any questions and thanks for looking!!! Title is clear and ready to go!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Someone call and tell him he's missing some important information. Limited hoe seats. Is that steering wheel off a Limited as well? Never seen the wood grain wheel on anything except the Escalades. I WANT THAT WHEEL! I'd still take my truck, but it is really clean.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Someone call and tell him he's missing some important information. Limited hoe seats. Is that steering wheel off a Limited as well? Never seen the wood grain wheel on anything except the Escalades. I WANT THAT WHEEL! I'd still take my truck, but it is really clean.

he says in the description "New front seat covers and woodgrain steering wheel."

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
wow I wish I could trade him bodies and interiors lol