Park lights on when braking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
This problem just started today but I've been having issues with my sound system for a couple weeks now. Today i noticed my turn signals are gone but when i press on the brakes the park lights come on then turn off once you release the brakes. I'm at my wits end any help would be much appreciated.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check your bulbs, I've seen the filament lay over on the other one and end up feeding the other circuit.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
does your emergency flashers work? on my truck the switch on the coulum is bad and if its bumped into the on position, when you step on the brakes the parking lights come on, that is one thing to check

Reaction score
does your emergency flashers work? on my truck the switch on the coulum is bad and if its bumped into the on position, when you step on the brakes the parking lights come on, that is one thing to check

Thats exactly what the problem was i just noticed that when i was driving both turn signals were lit up thanks for the help.