Not sure if this is the right place.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5spdkass

Reaction score
Hi, if needed I can junkyard for the bolts and ship them to you next week.
Hi! I am sorry i am just seeing this now. I completely forgot i even posted in here. This is so so nice of you. Thankfully we got SUPER lucky at the junkyard and i think we found all the bolts we need!! Here in california they get picked over sooo fast. We are hoping by tomorrow the truck will be done and running!! Just needs a new battery and a good deep clean haha. Thank you everyone for your suggestions too! Once it’s fixed next will be a paint job to take off that ugly bed liner job lol

5spdkass

Reaction score
Does your glove box still have the build decal with body type and style. And all the three digit option codes. Post a pic and that's one way to determine if and how much has been changed providing its the original glove box. :Big Laugh:
most of it is worn off. Thank you for the advice tho!

5spdkass

Reaction score
Hi! I am sorry i am just seeing this now. I completely forgot i even posted in here. This is so so nice of you. Thankfully we got SUPER lucky at the junkyard and i think we found all the bolts we need!! Here in california they get picked over sooo fast. We are hoping by tomorrow the truck will be done and running!! Just needs a new battery and a good deep clean haha. Thank you everyone for your suggestions too! Once it’s fixed next will be a paint job to take off that ugly bed liner job lol
Update!!! Truck is fully up and running !!! Could not believe it and still don’t ! Thanks again everyone for their suggestions.