New to this forum and the GMT 400's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with it. I dropped the spare yesterday to check out the tail light wiring and it was very clean under it so I guess the PO was telling the truth when he said he didnt off road it. That or he took alot of time to clean up the bottom side of it. It looks like it has never been in the mud or beaten on.

I'm trying to get some more pics, but I drove it in the rain the other day and its dirty now. I was hauling the kids around the last two days too so now the inside needs a good cleaning.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice ride! And i would be very careful with the rear-ends wiring, that **** can screw up on a dime, i know from personal experience.

Ya the pass side tail light was only working part of the time, so I thought I would check the grounds and general condition of the wiring. It turned out the plug on the back of the light was only half way in. I put new lights in with bulbs and boards and everything is great now. I also changed the parking and head lights. Managed to blow the pass side head light bulb so now I have HID's on order. :D