New to the Forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Nah. I live in tupelo. I drive my big ass sob to Fulton every day. There's sone nice spots to take pictures there. Especially in the backspace behind campus. I found a few one day but I was in dads pickup that day so I couldn't take any pictures of my truck there. I might wash it and kill my time from 9:15-12:45 out takin pictures. But I'll only have my iPhone, so they won't be top quality, but it takes decent shots. I'll run by the carwash tonight and wash er up. She's a little dirty right now

You must be registered for see images attach

If you're free durin that time, you're welcome to bring yours and come as well!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Oh and a couple of guys from here are having a meet in Southaven on the 26th. It'll be a truck/audio meet. There'll be guys from memphis and some from down in Jackson and vicksburg there too.

Let me know whenever y'all have meets and I'll be sure to come. I usually don't see anything about the meets until after they're over :lol:

WheelsCamaro

Reaction score
Oh and a couple of guys from here are having a meet in Southaven on the 26th. It'll be a truck/audio meet. There'll be guys from memphis and some from down in Jackson and vicksburg there too.

Let me know whenever y'all have meets and I'll be sure to come. I usually don't see anything about the meets until after they're over :lol:

I'll let you know for sure! And where will you be that morning? I might come if I'm not working.