New From Seattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Reaction score
I am not new to the OBS/NBS scene but I just got another ride to add to the collection. a 1998 Tahoe 4WD LT 4-Door. Bought it for 1700.00 with 122,000 Miles.

My main goal is to make this a street rig. It currently has KMC "Hot Wheels" 22's on it but I would like to get some sort of black20's or PPV Wheels or even NNBS Z71 wheels and drop her 3 inches or so.

I never have built a street truck/SUV. I bought it because my current Daily Driver is a 2013 MB GL that my wife bought once we had our daughter 2 months ago and she insists on no mods for it.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:welcome: from Iowa!

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

DefendHawaii

Reaction score
Its a bluetec and has thefactory AMG package installed with the side boards and wheels etc. Not a bad ride for daily stuff, we put over 9000 miles on it in 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Its a bluetec and has thefactory AMG package installed with the side boards and wheels etc. Not a bad ride for daily stuff, we put over 9000 miles on it in 2 months.

Yeah, the thing that trips me out is how dang quiet they are. To the untrained ear- it just sounds like a i5 or v6 Turbo.

-Truckin-

DefendHawaii

Reaction score
It's super economical for its size. My goal is to get a 2004 Yukon XL 2500 with quad steer and drop a duramax in it. I love diesel!